5 minute dinner idea: chicken and zucchini
Store-bought rotisserie chicken is a life saver for busy cooks. Serve it with microwaved zucchini for a low-carb, healthy, fast, and satisfying meal.
How to prepare zuchini:
- Using a mandolin slicer, cut 2-4 zucchinis into very thin slices.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover with another plate.
- Microwave on High stetting for 5-6 minutes or until soft.
- Serve as a side dish with chicken.
Note: Rotisserie chicken can be bought in advance, cut into pieces and frozen. Microwave when ready to serve.